Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The Unlimited BENEFITS of the Rewardical System

Posted 3 months ago More by Olufolake S.

hello Everyone i want to share my recent findings to assist in utilizing the recent CHANGE in SFI and not let the benefits of this system to go wasted. Understand that SFI is making use of these TWO powerful concepts to build the system: 1. The Modelling Concept. 2. Hunt for Principles and NOT Methods. How do these two work or related to the change? A lot. How? i will explain. [b]Modelling Concept.[/b] This is when you get a ROLE MODEL to use to build. Anthony Robbins in his book Awaken the Giants, said '[i]When you want to achieve something faster and better, look for a ROLE MODEL that has the SAME RESULT and follow THE PATTERN and you will have the same result'. [/i][u][/u] Kevin Harrington put this concept into play and made the master of sales; Zig Ziglar his role model and ended up with $5 billion in 40 years ie like making $8 million in 5 years! Now in the recent news our president said that SFI is using [b]Amazon as a ROLE MODEL in which our president said is a MULTI MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY.[/b] Last year's cyber friday saw Amazon made a gross sum of $1 billion in one day selling just ebks! $1billion!. Now if our president follows Amazon's principle which to me is their seller central principle then TC will enjoy massive sales in trillions in the latter future! How do i know? I am an Amazon Author Central member and i know pretty well about their seller central program. well, SFI used Amazon to build its affiliate program and today as beat Amazon at its own game and that without competing which TC is doing again and without competing. Competition in business drains creative ideas. So if SFI/TC is ever going to grow in sales, [b]HARD DECISIONS[/b] have to be made, that is what true leaders do to take the team forward and if you are ever going to make money too in SFI, you have to look for [b]ROLE MODELS[/b] to build with and from. So that said what are the unlimited benefits of the rewardical system to put an end to all questions about what we stand to gain? 1. [b]Rank Requalification[/b]: see rewardicals as shares. It will do a lot for you if it is in bigger amount. For instance do you know that through rewardical, you can requalify as an EA twice and as a BTL without spending a dime? How? According to my findings and my own rewardicals, i realized that 8vp=24rewardicals 1vp=24/8=3rewardicals. now i asked myself, how many vps will be in 10,000 rewardical? so if 3rewardicals=1vp 10,000rewardicals=10,000/3*1=3,333vp=2*EA or BTL without investment. 2. Through Rewardical, you can [b]CREATE YOUR COMMISSIONS.[/b] Note that i said [b]CREATE NOT SFI given you[/b]. You can create your own commission via rewardical! How? From the following: a. [b]CSAs.[/b] The more CSAs you get, the more your earning potential even before you can lose them should you not requalify as an EA. i believe you should foresee this before exchanging your rewardicals. b. [b]Tcredit[/b]: Here i realized that 234 rewardicals=3Tcredit Then i asked myself again, how many Tcredit will 10,000 rewardicals give? if 3tcredit=234rewardicals 1tcredit=234/3=78rewardicals 78rewardicals=1tcredit 10,000rewardicals=128Tcredit! imagine what you can do with that. Insight is needed here. You can build it via games or via winning auction TC credits. With 128tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment. From this T128, you can also bid and win GC Valued auction and cash it via your cash out manager at your member center at your TC store eg. someone won the Samsung Chromebook for $50.80 and if he/she is wise would have exchanged for a swooping of GC value of $199! that is an overboard on ROI. 3. I believe you would have known the importance of Bitcoin wallet. But if you have no flare for that, the above i just shared hold endless opportunities for you. 4. [b]ECA rewardical[/b] gives an opportunity to be patronized directly to your own website and show case at the rewardical tab. [b]NB: Do you realized that Featured ECA of the Day is no more on our SFI homepage again but rewardical and who will be featured NOW? ECA Rewardicals and Localvantia![/b] so those of you who are still TC ECAs, please seize this platform and expand. You can make much much more! 5.[b] Potential Cashflow.[/b] Here you don't earn commission, you get cash. How? My findings again. Via my rewardicals in January, i realized that 234=$0.39 Now TC=$5 So to get $5, i had to convert $0.39 into $1 and that is by multiplying $0.39*3=$1.17 so $0.39*3=234*3=717rewardicals=$1.17 if $1.17=717rewardicals $1=612 rewardicals $5=612*5=3064 rewardicals. That means if i have 3,064 rewardicals i can earn $5 TC GC. Too small? Watch the exponential growth. stay with me. so i calculated how much will $10 cost since $5*2=$10 using substitution method in maths= 3,064 rewardicals*2=$10=6,128 rewardicals. so i told myself, how much will 100,000 rewardicals give? if 612 rewardicals=$1 100,000 rewardicals=$163.39! so far as at today's count, SFI has given 10,566,473 rewardicals, to get that amount in $ will be 612 rewardicals=$1 [b]10,566,473 rewardicals= $17,265[/b]!!!!!!!!!!! wow. OMG. Do you see how much SFI/TC has given out? $17,265! i know i can hear screaming of sir Gery thank you again!!!! Let's go out there and build our [b]REWARDICALS SHARES[/b] as i call mine. Besides you don't need to purchase anything, just get referrals and build your team. Here lies my secrets in my SFI business in making my business self sustaining again. if people or affiliates doubt or ask questions on the benefits of the rewardical system, please send them to this thread. I don't think with this detailed explanation, nobody should insult or abuse the program or system again. Rewardicals in all its packaging is SFI's newest positive wind of change; embrace it and stay with SFI. Others may leave, YOU STAY and enjoy the benefits to come.
hello Everyone
i want to share my recent findings to assist in utilizing the recent CHANGE in SFI and not let the benefits of this system to go wasted.

Understand that SFI is making use of these TWO powerful concepts to build the system:
1. The Modelling Concept.
2. Hunt for Principles and NOT Methods.
How do these two work or related to the change? A lot. How? i will explain.

Modelling Concept.
This is when you get a ROLE MODEL to use to build. Anthony Robbins in his book Awaken the Giants, said 'When you want to achieve something faster and better, look for a ROLE MODEL that has the SAME RESULT and follow THE PATTERN and you will have the same result'.

Kevin Harrington put this concept into play and made the master of sales; Zig Ziglar his role model and ended up with $5 billion in 40 years ie like making $8 million in 5 years!
Now in the recent news our president said that SFI is using Amazon as a ROLE MODEL in which our president said is a MULTI MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY.

Last year's cyber friday saw Amazon made a gross sum of $1 billion in one day selling just ebks! $1billion!.
Now if our president follows Amazon's principle which to me is their seller central principle then TC will enjoy massive sales in trillions in the latter future! How do i know? I am an Amazon Author Central member and i know pretty well about their seller central program.
well, SFI used Amazon to build its affiliate program and today as beat Amazon at its own game and that without competing which TC is doing again and without competing.
Competition in business drains creative ideas.

So if SFI/TC is ever going to grow in sales, HARD DECISIONS have to be made, that is what true leaders do to take the team forward and if you are ever going to make money too in SFI, you have to look for ROLE MODELS to build with and from.

So that said what are the unlimited benefits of the rewardical system to put an end to all questions about what we stand to gain?
1. Rank Requalification: see rewardicals as shares. It will do a lot for you if it is in bigger amount. For instance do you know that through rewardical, you can requalify as an EA twice and as a BTL without spending a dime? How?
According to my findings and my own rewardicals, i realized that
8vp=24rewardicals
1vp=24/8=3rewardicals.
now i asked myself, how many vps will be in 10,000 rewardical?
so if 3rewardicals=1vp
10,000rewardicals=10,000/3*1=3,333vp=2*EA or BTL without investment.

2. Through Rewardical, you can CREATE YOUR COMMISSIONS.
Note that i said CREATE NOT SFI given you. You can create your own commission via rewardical! How?
From the following:
a. CSAs. The more CSAs you get, the more your earning potential even before you can lose them should you not requalify as an EA. i believe you should foresee this before exchanging your rewardicals.
b. Tcredit: Here i realized that 234 rewardicals=3Tcredit
Then i asked myself again, how many Tcredit will 10,000 rewardicals give?
if 3tcredit=234rewardicals
1tcredit=234/3=78rewardicals

78rewardicals=1tcredit
10,000rewardicals=128Tcredit!
imagine what you can do with that. Insight is needed here. You can build it via games or via winning auction TC credits.
With 128tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment.

From this T128, you can also bid and win GC Valued auction and cash it via your cash out manager at your member center at your TC store eg. someone won the Samsung Chromebook for $50.80 and if he/she is wise would have exchanged for a swooping of GC value of $199! that is an overboard on ROI.

3. I believe you would have known the importance of Bitcoin wallet. But if you have no flare for that, the above i just shared hold endless opportunities for you.

4. ECA rewardical gives an opportunity to be patronized directly to your own website and show case at the rewardical tab. NB: Do you realized that Featured ECA of the Day is no more on our SFI homepage again but rewardical and who will be featured NOW? ECA Rewardicals and Localvantia!
so those of you who are still TC ECAs, please seize this platform and expand. You can make much much more!

5. Potential Cashflow.
Here you don't earn commission, you get cash. How? My findings again.
Via my rewardicals in January, i realized that 234=$0.39
Now TC=$5
So to get $5, i had to convert $0.39 into $1 and that is by multiplying $0.39*3=$1.17
so $0.39*3=234*3=717rewardicals=$1.17
if $1.17=717rewardicals
$1=612 rewardicals
$5=612*5=3064 rewardicals.
That means if i have 3,064 rewardicals i can earn $5 TC GC. Too small? Watch the exponential growth. stay with me.
so i calculated how much will $10 cost
since $5*2=$10
using substitution method in maths=
3,064 rewardicals*2=$10=6,128 rewardicals.
so i told myself, how much will 100,000 rewardicals give?
if 612 rewardicals=$1
100,000 rewardicals=$163.39!

so far as at today's count, SFI has given 10,566,473 rewardicals, to get that amount in $ will be
612 rewardicals=$1
10,566,473 rewardicals= $17,265!!!!!!!!!!! wow. OMG. Do you see how much SFI/TC has given out?
$17,265! i know i can hear screaming of sir Gery thank you again!!!!

Let's go out there and build our REWARDICALS SHARES as i call mine. Besides you don't need to purchase anything, just get referrals and build your team.

Here lies my secrets in my SFI business in making my business self sustaining again.
if people or affiliates doubt or ask questions on the benefits of the rewardical system, please send them to this thread.
I don't think with this detailed explanation, nobody should insult or abuse the program or system again.

Rewardicals in all its packaging is SFI's newest positive wind of change; embrace it and stay with SFI.
Others may leave, YOU STAY and enjoy the benefits to come.
7x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Olufolake: This is an excellent post, Olufolake, on Rewardical usage and how you can gain the different benefits from the Rewardical program. You must have put quite a bit of time into writing this post and I applaud you for this. I have bookmarked it and will definitely read it again and share. Thanks for sharing this with us on the forum. Take care, Shelley Leepper
Olufolake:
This is an excellent post, Olufolake, on Rewardical usage and how you can gain the different benefits from the Rewardical program. You must have put quite a bit of time into writing this post and I applaud you for this. I have bookmarked it and will definitely read it again and share.

Thanks for sharing this with us on the forum.
Take care,
Shelley Leepper
48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Susan M. 1 Reply

Hello Olufolake. Brilliant! Although you lost me a little with all the math - this is definately a well thought out post and very encouraging. YOU are a role model to be followed. Susan
Hello Olufolake.
Brilliant! Although you lost me a little with all the math - this is definately a well thought out post and very encouraging. YOU are a role model to be followed.
Susan
4x SUPPORT
Susan M.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks for the detailed explanation, Olufolake. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the detailed explanation, Olufolake.
51x SUPPORT
Jelena Z.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago 1 Reply

I must commend you on this post, This is absolutely, excellence post about the great benefits of Rewardicals. Thanks Olufolake! for sharing this great information with us. 77rewardicals=1tcredit 10,000rewardicals=129Tcredit! imagine what you can do with that. Insight is needed here. You can build it via games or via winning auction TC credits. With 129tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment. That is my little correction about Rewardicals to TCredits.
I must commend you on this post, This is absolutely, excellence post about the great benefits of Rewardicals.
Thanks Olufolake! for sharing this great information with us.

77rewardicals=1tcredit
10,000rewardicals=129Tcredit!
imagine what you can do with that. Insight is needed here. You can build it via games or via winning auction TC credits.
With 129tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment.

That is my little correction about Rewardicals to TCredits.
Ekhalume I.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago More by Olufolake S. 1 Reply

[quote=1335364]Hello Olufolake. Brilliant! Although you lost me a little with all the math - this is definately a well thought out post and very encouraging. YOU are a role model to be followed. Susan[/quote] Can you let me know where you are lost in the math? I can explain it. Just tell me where?
Susan M. posted:
Hello Olufolake.
Brilliant! Although you lost me a little with all the math - this is definately a well thought out post and very encouraging. YOU are a role model to be followed.
Susan

Can you let me know where you are lost in the math? I can explain it. Just tell me where?
7x SUPPORT
Olufolake S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

This is a really great and wonderful illustrations about Rewardicals, there is really a great benefits that going to empowered us all in order to builds our solid business. I just want correct the TCredit when you exchange your Rewardicals to TC, I do believe that 77RW=1TCredit not 78RW. 77rewardicals=1tcredit 10,000rewardicals=129Tcredit! imagine what you can do with that. Insight is needed here. You can build it via games or via winning auction TC credits. With 129tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment. Thanks for this great explanation about Rewardicals.
This is a really great and wonderful illustrations about Rewardicals, there is really a great benefits that going to empowered us all in order to builds our solid business.
I just want correct the TCredit when you exchange your Rewardicals to TC, I do believe that 77RW=1TCredit not 78RW.

77rewardicals=1tcredit
10,000rewardicals=129Tcredit!
With 129tcredit, you get MRP=TC products=TC sales via mobile marketing when your product reaches you=commission and earning and requalifying without investment.

Thanks for this great explanation about Rewardicals.

27x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 3 months ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1335398][quote=1335364]Hello Olufolake. Brilliant! Although you lost me a little with all the math - this is definately a well thought out post and very encouraging. YOU are a role model to be followed. Susan[/quote] Can you let me know where you are lost in the math? I can explain it. Just tell me where? [/quote] Olufolake, there is ONE thing you need to have in mind when you are talking about using tokens to become a BTL... One of the requirements for becoming a TL is to have 1500 Sales VPs...at least When you exchange tokens for VPs...you will get Action VPs... So, we might need another strategy...find the way to exchange tokens in Gift Certificate and get those Sales VPs we need for Team Leaders. With all those tokens that we can get now from Localvantia and ECA Rewardical program...plus all those that we can earn through Daily Grand, Daily Crown, Badge Quest, shopping on TripleClicks....plus SPONSORING tokens from our PSAs and PRMs....WOW! Doesn't that sound UNLIMITED indeed???!!!
Olufolake S. posted:
Susan M. posted:
Hello Olufolake.
Susan

Can you let me know where you are lost in the math? I can explain it. Just tell me where?

Olufolake,
there is ONE thing you need to have in mind when you are talking
about using tokens to become a BTL...
One of the requirements for becoming a TL is to have 1500 Sales VPs...at least

When you exchange tokens for VPs...you will get Action VPs...

So, we might need another strategy...find the way to exchange tokens in
Gift Certificate and get those Sales VPs we need for Team Leaders.

With all those tokens that we can get now from Localvantia and ECA Rewardical
program...plus all those that we can earn through Daily Grand, Daily Crown, Badge
Quest, shopping on TripleClicks....plus SPONSORING tokens from our PSAs and
PRMs....WOW!
Doesn't that sound UNLIMITED indeed???!!!
102x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,697 | Followers: 1,401 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago More by Susan M. 2 Replies

Not clear on what the symbols in the equations mean: 1 vp =24 / (?) 8= 3rw Just not sure how you are calculating.
Not clear on what the symbols in the equations mean:
1 vp =24 / (?) 8= 3rw Just not sure how you are calculating.
4x SUPPORT
Susan M.

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1335417]Not clear on what the symbols in the equations mean: 1 vp =24 / (?) 8= 3rw Just not sure how you are calculating. [/quote] Susan, you mean this: quote:" 8vp=24rewardicals 1vp=24/8=3rewardicals." She is just saying that you need 24 tokens to get 8 VPs... that means: you need 3 tokens for 1 VP
Susan M. posted:
Not clear on what the symbols in the equations mean:
1 vp =24 / (?) 8= 3rw Just not sure how you are calculating.

Susan,
you mean this:

quote:" 8vp=24rewardicals
1vp=24/8=3rewardicals."

She is just saying that you need 24 tokens to get 8 VPs...
that means: you need 3 tokens for 1 VP
102x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,697 | Followers: 1,401 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 3 months ago

Fantastic post, which I have bookmarked, with your permission, thank you.
Fantastic post, which I have bookmarked, with your permission, thank you.
Claudia J.

United Kingdom

Posted 3 months ago

Very good explanation Olufoake, Much appreciated all your calculations. I would just like to quote : Important exchange rates notice As we roll out Rewardical, every affiliate needs to be aware that the exchange rates will likely be adjusted, perhaps significantly, for some items. For example, what might cost you 400 Rewardicals today might cost you 500 Rewardicals next week or next month. Or, it could go the other direction; higher now, lower later. The reason is that, being a brand new program, we have no good way of predicting what members are going to exchange their tokens for. If a large portion of Rewardicals are being exchanged for items that have a higher cost to us—or to our affiliate base at large (e.g. VersaPoints and their role in the value of TripleClicks Executive Pool shares)—we will have to make adjustments so that the program can remain feasible for SFI corporate and our affiliates as well. Note: The items that will likely change most frequently (literally minute to minute) will be for Bitcoin and silver bullion, as the price will necessarily be pegged to the actual global markets for these items. As Gery mentioned in the official News in https://news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/ It is at bottom of page in Bold Red.... So we have to keep in mind that the calculations can change. Still it is a Great Inspiring Thread Regards
Very good explanation Olufoake,

Much appreciated all your calculations.

I would just like to quote :

Important exchange rates notice
As we roll out Rewardical, every affiliate needs to be aware that the exchange rates will likely be adjusted, perhaps significantly, for some items. For example, what might cost you 400 Rewardicals today might cost you 500 Rewardicals next week or next month. Or, it could go the other direction; higher now, lower later.
The reason is that, being a brand new program, we have no good way of predicting what members are going to exchange their tokens for. If a large portion of Rewardicals are being exchanged for items that have a higher cost to us—or to our affiliate base at large (e.g. VersaPoints and their role in the value of TripleClicks Executive Pool shares)—we will have to make adjustments so that the program can remain feasible for SFI corporate and our affiliates as well.
Note: The items that will likely change most frequently (literally minute to minute) will be for Bitcoin and silver bullion, as the price will necessarily be pegged to the actual global markets for these items.

As Gery mentioned in the official News in
news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical/

It is at bottom of page in Bold Red....

So we have to keep in mind that the calculations can change.

Still it is a Great Inspiring Thread
Regards
4x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings