Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PayPal payout

Posted 6 months ago

PayPal payout For this month, I checked the option of raising money through PayPal. One question: Is the normal transfer for all countries to PayPal account, specifically for Serbia? What is the deadline for transferring money to Pay Pal? Most importantly, does Serbia have no problems with getting paid through PayPal and what happens if the transaction fails, what is happening with the earnings? Thank you[img]https://i.imgur.com/nozLma8.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vaV44yF.jpg[/img]
PayPal payout
For this month, I checked the option of raising money through PayPal. One question: Is the normal transfer for all countries to PayPal account, specifically for Serbia?
What is the deadline for transferring money to Pay Pal? Most importantly, does Serbia have no problems with getting paid through PayPal and what happens if the transaction fails, what is happening with the earnings? Thank you

30x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Anna Loredana O. 1 Reply

Hi Snezana, you made the right choice. As soon as you receive the calculation of your commissions, generally within the 15th of each month, SFI provide to immediate deliver the funds to your account and they are generally credited the same day or the day after. There is no problem to receive money to Serbia via Paypal, but they are credited in USD. If you use them to pay in USD there is no fee for the currency exchange, but you can use them to pay in any other currency. In this case Paypal will convert the currency for you and there is a small fee to pay. I live in Euro zone too and I never had a problem. :smile:
Hi Snezana, you made the right choice. As soon as you receive the calculation
of your commissions, generally within the 15th of each month, SFI provide to
immediate deliver the funds to your account and they are generally credited
the same day or the day after. There is no problem to receive money to Serbia
via Paypal, but they are credited in USD. If you use them to pay in USD there
is no fee for the currency exchange, but you can use them to pay in any other
currency. In this case Paypal will convert the currency for you and there is a
small fee to pay. I live in Euro zone too and I never had a problem.
15x SUPPORT
Anna Loredana O.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Just a little patience ;)
Just a little patience ;)
41x SUPPORT
Marijana P.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi! Here is a Serbian forum where you get accurate information. www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=92 Lado
Hi!

Here is a Serbian forum where you get accurate information.

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=92

Lado
Ladislav O.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1335447]If you use them to pay in USD there is no fee for the currency exchange, but you can use them to pay in any other currency. In this case Paypal will convert the currency for you and there is a small fee to pay. I live in Euro zone too and I never had a problem. :smile:[/quote] The received dollars from SFI PayPal, automatically converted into the currency of the country in which you live. If you specify in the account settings the refusal to convert, then the following happens: first, the dollars will be converted into local currency, and then the received amount will be converted into dollars. on the account you will have the amount in dollars, but less than you were got due to double conversion, and the conversion interest in PayPal is not at all small. And in the rest everything is as it is, as you said - there are no restrictions on using the PayPal account, except for those countries with which PayPal does not cooperate.
Anna Loredana O. posted:
If you use them to pay in USD there
is no fee for the currency exchange, but you can use them to pay in any other
currency. In this case Paypal will convert the currency for you and there is a
small fee to pay. I live in Euro zone too and I never had a problem.

The received dollars from SFI PayPal, automatically converted into the currency of the country in which you live.
If you specify in the account settings the refusal to convert, then the following happens: first, the dollars will be converted into local currency, and then the received amount will be converted into dollars.
on the account you will have the amount in dollars, but less than you were got due to double conversion,
and the conversion interest in PayPal is not at all small.
And in the rest everything is as it is, as you said - there are no restrictions on using the PayPal account, except for those countries with which PayPal does not cooperate.
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by Anna Loredana O. 1 Reply

I'd like to add that I checked my account this evening about the currency matter. I can confirm that my account is in USD, the currency I generally accept, that there is no automatic conversion into Euro, nor I did not found the least decrease in value with respect to the amount received. It's hard to find another payor deserving our full trust::smile:
I'd like to add that I checked my account this evening about the currency matter.
I can confirm that my account is in USD, the currency I generally accept, that
there is no automatic conversion into Euro, nor I did not found the least
decrease in value with respect to the amount received.
It's hard to find another payor deserving our full trust:
15x SUPPORT
Anna Loredana O.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi, After commissions are processed the amount is transferred to your PayPal account between the 15-20 of the month. SFI makes a deduction of USD 2.00 as a transaction fee. PayPal may take 2-3 business days to credit to your PayPal account. (Std Terms by PayPal). I use PayPal and it is credited in USD and I have never missed a payment to-date. Cheers
Hi,

After commissions are processed the amount is transferred to your PayPal account between the 15-20 of the month. SFI makes a deduction of USD 2.00 as a transaction fee. PayPal may take 2-3 business days to credit to your PayPal account. (Std Terms by PayPal).

I use PayPal and it is credited in USD and I have never missed a payment to-date.

Cheers
11x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 6 months ago More by Igor A.

[quote=1335663]that there is no automatic conversion into Euro, nor I did not found the least decrease in value with respect to the amount received. [/quote] If you just look at the status of your account did not see the loss of some amount after the conversion, it does not mean that it has not occurred. You just did not notice this operation, and PayPal will not announce it to you.
Anna Loredana O. posted:
that there is no automatic conversion into Euro, nor I did not found the least
decrease in value with respect to the amount received.

If you just look at the status of your account did not see the loss of some amount after the conversion, it does not mean that it has not occurred. You just did not notice this operation, and PayPal will not announce it to you.
10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

| Edit settings